HbA1c (glycated hemoglobin A1c) is used by diabetes professionals worldwide for the routine monitoring of their patients’ diabetes status and compliance.
Our StatA1C is using an ion exchange method to measure glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c), which consists of the working process and principles of ion exchange high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) method, and has an accurate method with a classical principles.
StatA1C is designed for medium size user groups which combine with the concept of easy operation and less maintenance (Simple -Fast -Reliable).
- Hemolysis in the machine directly; for saving time
- Immediately add emergency sample or regular sample
- 20 position for regular sample
- 2 position for emergency sample
- 2 position for QC & Calibration
- 1 position for cleaning
- With closed system by RFID card control
- Just needs one step to change reagent kit (including waste bottle)