- For measurement of the NycoCard test results
- A compact, light-weight, benchtop analyzer ( 20 x 17 x 7 cm, 0.54 kg)
- Minimal maintenance required
- Easily operated by 3 buttons
- Rapid, quantitative results
- Ideal for measurement of small series
- Local language selection
- Easy maintenance
- Portable, battery-powered (optional)
For monitoring long-term metabolic control in patients with diabetes mellitus.
The measurement of CRP provides information for the detection and evaluation of infection, tissue injury, inflammatory disorders and associated diseases.
- 3 minutes test time
- 5 µL sample volume
- 4-15% HbA1c measuring range
- Boronic acid affinity test principle
- Traceable to the IFCC Reference Method
- NGSP and IFCC certified
Add 25 µL of the sample mixture to a TD/Test Device using a pipette.
Add 25 µL of the R2/Washing Solution to a TD/Test Device using a pipette.
Place the TD/Test Device on the READER II pad.